How can I request funds from my line of credit?+
Who is responsible for paying the property taxes and insurance on my home?+
Am I allowed to participate in a property tax deferral program?+
Annual occupancy certification+
How do I arrange for my reverse Mortgage payments to be deposited directly into my bank or credit union account?+
When will I receive my scheduled monthly payment?+
Can I change my current payment plan option for receiving funds from my reverse mortgage?+
What happens to my reverse mortgage if I pass away or move from the home permanently?+
Why is there a Mortgage Insurance Premium with my HECM reverse mortgage?+
What is a non-recourse loan, and is a reverse mortgage a non-recourse loan?+
Why did I receive a 1098 Mortgage Interest Statement?+
Why did I receive a 1099-C, Cancelation of Debt Form?+
Will I receive an activity statement on my reverse mortgage?+
How do I read and understand my monthly statement?+
Who owns my home?+
Who should I contact for any questions about my reverse mortgage?+
Are there any fees associated with my reverse mortgage?+
Still Have Questions?

Champion Mortgage representatives are available from Monday through Thursday from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Central Standard Time and on Fridays from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Standard Time. Reach us toll-free by calling (855) 683-3095.

You can reach us by fax at (866) 621-1036.

Qualified written requests:

Under the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, a qualified written request is a written correspondence, other than notice on your payment coupon or other payment medium supplied by us, regarding the servicing of your loan which includes your name, account number, and your reasons for the request. Any qualified written request you wish to submit must be sent to:

Champion Mortgage
P.O. Box 612877
Dallas, TX 75261